Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WTF Zoe? You're Stupid About Music!

Wrong! I am ignorant about many aspects of music making, and I'm not inclined at all in the area of music making.

However! This does not discredit my super human ability to use my ears. I really do love music and finding new music. I was in the car listening to the same song for the third time today on that same station and I've realized mainstream music is going downhill.

Here I will be posting new bands/artists I hear about because what usually happens is that I'll hear about someone, and then forget their name, or not remember to look them up, or what have you.

So if I have a place to write about these bands/artists, maybe I'll be able to find and remember a lot more of them. And help those who read this find some good music too.

I'll try to post daily someone new.

Suggestions? Have a band or are you a singer/music-maker yourself? Let me know! Or suffer! (not really. But you're karma will be bruised.)

-Peace

No comments: