Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Gosh!

I got my first comment! Thanks Jamon.

Anyway, I took a look at Wolf Parade (band from Montreal I believe...) and indeed they were very Vampire Weekend-esque. I really enjoyed them.

A little less polished than VW, I found they were more like Modest Mouse. But definitely, everyone who bothers to read what I say, check them out.

Wolf Parade is also a bit like Sunny Day Real Estate. Whose sort of the original 'emo.' But what emo was when they made it is worlds from what it is today. So check them out too.


Alright, also if you want to read more of me or want to talk a bit or stalk me or whatever, here's my main blog where i ramble and bore you with details of my life and deep dark corners of my mind. Zoe is an island indeed. Go ahead and ignore all the posts about my ex boyfriend and what not. Everything besides that i find relevant in some way to others.

Thanks for the comments and views everyone.

Peace.

No comments: