Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How Do I Know You Don't Have Shit Taste?

This is how! Look at my list of bands/artists I like. They're awesome!

Well obviously I think I have good taste in music, because its all things I like. If you disagree...well sorry, I guess I do have bad taste. So go away! I dont need you're acceptance! (But really, I do. So hope you agree with some of these!)


Audioslave
Coldplay
Scouting For Girls
Tom Petty
The Fratellis
Apples In Stereo
Aqualung
Beck
Pink Floyd
Marroon 5
Dashboard Confessional
Cat Power
Cat Stevens
Fall Out Boy
Soundgarden
Augustana
Incubus
Sublime
James Blunt
Explosions In The Sky
Chikita Violenta
U2
The Beatles (but duh)
Foo Fighters
Modest Mouse
Guster
Linkin Park (sometimes)
Jack Johnson
Oasis
Johnny Cash
The Killers
Lilly Allen
Smashing Pumpkins
Cream
Vampire Weekend


Gosh this is exhausting. Ummm I hope you're getting the idea.

So to occupy myself this summer I'll post about new music I stumble upon, or music events I attend.

Peace

No comments: